Black Mountain, Swannanoa, Asheville
and surrounding areas.
Full Design & Build
Who Is Nemec Construction?
We are builders servicing Asheville, NC and surrounding areas. Based in Black Mountain, NC, we handle new builds, remodels, additions & custom cabinetry.
In a nutshell, we provide quality custom, building and design service to Asheville and surrounding areas. We do have a sense of humor (makes us easy to talk to) but we take our business very seriously.
We offer new construction, turnkey design and build as well as complete remodels, additions, kitchens, baths and custom cabinetry. Quick check below to see exactly what we do and if we can help you.
We are based in Black Mountain and owned by Chris Nemec, that’s him over there. Chris has a very diverse background including environmental biology, tree care, landscaping, historic home reconstruction, stonework, drainage systems and his true passion, carpentry and construction. To find out more click here.
We are fully licensed & insured and a member of the NC green building council.
What we do
Why we do it
We love it
Each project presents it’s own set of challenges. It’s satisfying to be able to meet these challenges with our teams skills. There is always something new to learn, each job keeps us on our toes and it brings us together to solve the puzzle. It’s gratifying in so many ways.
We're darn good at it
Craftsmen mentality! Chris, Tamara, Steve and Henry care about quality workmanship. They research products to insure proper installation and educate themselves on the latest building techniques by proven sources. They believe proper planning and skilled execution are the most effective way to be efficient. We take ownership of each project down to the details.
230 Gap Creek
Quality, Green built Construction:
- Prefabricated Insulated Foundation Creation of the foundation elements “off site” reduce waste and result in a far superior product. The Concrete cures more evenly and the walls are engineered for greater strength.
- SIP – Structural Insulated Panels are far superior to standard stick frame construction. The exterior walls and roof on this house have no studs in them to cause loss of heat or cooling through conduction and convection.
- Heat Pump Water Heater Advanced technology absorbs heat from the air and transfers it into the water in the storage tank. This makes them two to three times more energy efficient than conventional water heaters and more environmentally friendly.
- Custom Exterior and Interior Design by Builder Nemec Construction designed every aspect of this house to fit modern needs and “Age In Place” living.
- High Quality finishing products The highest quality tile, hardwoods, counter tops, lighting, paint, windows and appliances. This house features Nemec Constructions own line of high quality cabinets.
- Environment in mind This house is NC Green Built with Energy Star appliances.
- Edible, Native Landscaping A landscape that uses native species and edible plants.